13 days ago
As the incoming Accounts and Office Manager, you will be tasked with the following set of responsibilities, including:
- Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit control
- Cash book and bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Admin duties, such as filing, inventory management etc.
This position is perfect with someone with extensive experience within finance. You will either be qualified by experience or AAT qualified/CIMA part qualified or equivalent, and have good excel and systems skills. Other desirable attributes include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated and adaptable in your working approach.
This role is a great opportunity to work for a business that will value you and has a fantastic family feel. This role will initially be 100% office based, with the view to work one day a week from home in the future.