Job Title: Part time Accounts & Office Manager - Sage Line 50 experience essential
Hours: 15 hours a week - The MD is flexible with days and hours but they would like the successful candidate to be in the office on a Friday to pay sub-contractors
Salary: £14hr-£16hr = £10,920 - £12,480pa
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding business. You'll be supporting a team of 4 and your new offices are open plan with a glass walled office at the back for you with modern desks, a new computer plus free parking.
Key responsibilities within your new role would be:
- Book Keeping and liaising with the current external Accountant
- Creating and updating Spread sheets relating to Contractor hours
- General Office admin suited to the companies needs, for example ordering stationery
- Booking courses for the Technicians
- Producing and submitting sales invoices
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Sage Line 50 is essential
- Experience working within Accounts and Administration
- Previous experience working within the Construction or Rail industry with knowledge of Construction Industry Scheme
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.