Increase your chances of an interview by reading the following overview of this role before making an application.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a successful and well established small company in Weybridge on a part time basis.
20 hours per week either over 4 or 5 days.
- Responsible for bookkeeping, enter data payments, bank reconcilliations, VAT pay, Cheque submissions and salaries.
- Manage daily account transactions, reconciling payments and receipts between Xero system and bank statement.
- Invoicing and payments where applicable.
- Provide financial reports as and when required and work with the external auditors on the finalisation of company accounts.
- Prepare and reporting on the financial position to be presented at quarterly meeting.
- Minute taking.
- Run the monthly payroll for two employees including payments and reports to HMRC, pension administration and recording holiday / overtime / bonuses.
- Assist with Annual subscription payments, review and follow-ups.
- Events administration and to attend events when applicable
- Ad-hoc administration duties and personal secretarial duties as required.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.