Are you looking for a new job?
If you are interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
Do you have Accountancy experience?
My client, a fantastic reputable business in Aylesbury are recruiting for a part-time Accounts Assistant
Due to the continuing expansion of their business, they have a vacancy for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their Accounts team. The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training and enthusiastic colleagues. There is great scope for personal and professional development within this role.
Car park on site!
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm
· Assisting the Accounts Controller and Finance Director with maintaining the accounting and financial records within a small administration office
· Handling payments and receipts
· Daily bank reconciliations, credit control, payroll, cash forecasts
· Helping to prepare management accounts
· Ad hoc accounting related tasks as and when might be required
· Flexibility to take on other tasks when necessary, and provide holiday and sickness cover
· IT skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook and Word
· Experience of accounting software and/or payroll functions · Knowledge of MS Navision and /or Sage payroll would be an advantage.
· Ideally a minimum of 4 years accounts experience in all aspects of accounting, possibly part qualified AAT or similar accounting qualification
· A methodical approach to keeping written and electronic records, and problem solving
· A high degree of confidentiality, and good interpersonal skills
This is an incredible rare opportunity so please apply now if you are interested and believe you are suitable!!