An established charity based in Hammersmith is looking to recruit an Administrative / Reception Officer & Assistant to CEO. The role will be Part time 25 hours per week. Hours 9am -3pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch or 9am-2.30pm with a 30 min lunch. The role will be managing the reception and general office administrative functions for the Charity, ensuring that all reception and general office administration tasks are carried out accurately and in a timely manner, and supporting the rest of the team and trustees. Also supporting the CEO with administration and projects. This will be office based only.
Making sure you fit the guidelines as an applicant for this role is essential, please read the below carefully.
- Smooth running of the office by supporting all reception duties (mail management; point of contact for telephone; greeting and assisting visitors; diary management and coordination of room booking; handing out keys to contractors, managing the info email inboxes
- Ordering stationery, organising recycling of old cartridges, organising shredding and general archive maintenance.
- Provide administrative and project support to the CEO
- Support the management team and trustees to make effective and efficient use of their time and resources, including helping with reports and presentations, co-ordinating the operational set-up for meetings and training.
- Maintain HR system, updating staff handbook and records, advising on leave and sick leave. Support with the organising of staff events, and recruitment campaigns for new staff.
- Organising email addresses and log ins, handing out induction check list and right to work check, collecting conflict of interest forms, facilitating DBS checks.
- Ensure the efficient running of the IT and other systems, liaising with IT users, our outsourced IT service provider, other contractors, and suppliers when needed, and arranging servicing of office equipment when required.
- Assist with servicing of Board and Committee meetings and the Annual General Meeting, including supporting the induction, training, and development of trustees.
- To support the Company Secretary; helping to ensure compliance with the law including the Data Protection Act, HR policies, the maintenance of the trustee handbook, insurance etc.
- Assist with the day to day operational administration of the housing and property management service, and office-based staff and staff working in the Charity's sheltered housing schemes, including administering relevant application processes.
Skills and experience required:
- PC literate Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Min of 2 years administration/reception experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Approachable and patient
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.