Part Time Administration, Procurement and Office Manager
£30k Full Time Equivalent
The client is a successful and fast growing capital equipment and engineering business, fabricating large and medium sized pieces of specialist hi-spec equipment, which they sell both direct and through third party distributors, to a wide range of large corporates within the UK, in Europe and in to the Middle East and Africa. They also have a rentals business and provide servicing and maintenance support for their equipment. The business is a SME, and it has a 5 year plan to see significant growth in activities.
Working closely with the Managing Director, and other colleagues within Sales, Finance, shipping, rentals and Production, responsibilities will include:
- Develop strong supplier relationships, and procure components on time and to correct specification for multiple customer orders.
- Negotiate prices and contracts, and hold suppliers to their Terms
- Monitor and ensure correct stock levels are optimised and maintained
- Maintain and update supplier information
- Deliver supplier documentation on time to internal departments
- Expedite supplier documentation and liaise with customer contracts team as required, and assist with shipping, export or delivery documentation.
- Monitoring of customer orders from order through to delivery, and ongoing liaisons thereafter.
- Supporting the MD and team with sales, customer and general business administration tasks.
This is an excellent role for an individual seeking a part-time role, flexible hours, say 16-25 hours a week, working both in the office, or remotely via the Cloud. You will need to be commercially astute, highly organised, and be confident in a role involving supplier and customer liaison. Your experience may have been gained in a dedicated Buying, Purchasing or Procurement capacity within a manufacturing, engineering or plant hire business, or equally in a broader operations administration or support role, where Purchasing and managing suppliers has been part of the mix. This rapidly growing business offers an exciting working environment with great team spirit.