Part-time Assistant Accountant
Astute Recruitment is currently working with a growing company based near Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
The business is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant on a part-time permanent basis that can support the business moving forward in 2021.
Responsibilities for Assistant Accountant:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial forecasting, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Taking involvement in the preparation of the annual budget process
- Dealing with VAT returns
- Providing analysis at month-end of nominal accounts
- Using analysis to provide insightful reports to senior stakeholders within the business, allowing them to make informed business decisions
- Assisting with the annual statutory accounting for the financial statements
- Reviewing trend analysis to make suggestions
- Reviewing cashbook and bank accounts
- Responsibility of ledgers and help out where needed
- Any additional duties required
- An individual with experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Expertise in a similar role, such as an assistant accountant, accountant, assistant management accountant.
- Excel including pivots and VLookups experience
- Be AAT, ACCA, ACA, or CIMA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
Salary: £21,500 - £25,000 FTE
Part-time hours are 29 hours per week, which can be worked over 4 / 5 days if required
This role is perfect that is looking to stay long-term with a business and feel part of the family.