14 days ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Assistant Accountant for a successful manufacturing business based in Leeds to work 2 Days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) on a permanent basis!
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in an SME environment, ideally from a manufacturing/construction background and enjoys working in a team environment, as well as someone who is able to work alone.
The main duties & responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the day to day running of the ledgers
• Making payments to suppliers
• Bank reconciliations
• Assisting with the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Journal entries / corrections
• Taking an active role in month end activities / closure
• Undertake involvement in business development programmes as required
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
Key Skills & Experience:
• You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role
• Ideally AAT qualified looking to complete CIMA/ACCA
• Strong Excel skills and be able to work well as part of a team
• SAP Experience would be advantageous
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from Ledger Clerks through to Financial Directors in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.