We are working with a Northampton based company looking for a part-time person to join the team working 12 hours per week (ideally over 3 days) from home.
This is a newly created position supporting the Financial Controller. Duties include:
- Sales daybook reconciliations
- Assist in the review of the monthly expense detail report
- Process and provide analysis on monthly sales and cost of sales reconciliations, identify, investigate, and post journal adjustments if required
- Assist the Financial Controller in the review of balance sheet accounts post reconciliation, including depreciation, pre-payments, accruals and retainers, ensuring journals are updated accordingly
- Manage the fixed asset register, ensuring accuracy and timely processing to provide management information
- Creating and posting normal journals
- Provide additional support to the Finance team as required, including providing cover on sales invoicing and assisting the Financial controller with annual data gathering and report requests
The ideal candidate will have excellent reconciliation experience, be happy to work from home and want to be part of a friendly team, albeit remotely.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.