Astute Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-known organisation based in Derby, who are seeking to hire a new Part-time Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team with an Immediate Start ideally. (Part-time hours 22 hours a week)
Is this the next step in your career Find out if you are the right candidate by reading through the complete overview below.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a difference, the role goes beyond a typical Assistant Accountant’s position, therefore making it a great opportunity to apply for.
As the Part-time Assistant Management Accountant, you will be involved in a number of activities.
The Role, that reports directly to the Finance Director include:
- Monthly inter-company reconciliations
- Assisting with the monthly management information including looking at budgeting, forecasts, and cashflow
- Month-end reconciliations. (Stock, banks, cash, loans, pre-payment and accruals etc.)
- Ensuring pre-payment and accruals to ensure monthly figures are as accurate and fair as possible to give a true reflection of site and business performance.
- Taking responsibility for all ledgers
- Producing payment schedules and processing of all payments
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting to management
- Reviewing fixed asset register
- Cash management of group locations
- Investigating discrepancies in ledgers,
- Provide support and cover to finance and administration teams on an ad hoc basis
You will be Qualified by experience, or qualified / part qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA assistant accountant with a robust nature and a driven attitude.
Part-time hours are 22 hours a week - flexible
Other jobs you may have applied for include: Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Finance Manager, Finance Assistant, Part Qualified, Accountant.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration