24 days ago
Check out the role overview below If you are confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply today.
- £14.00 per hour Location: Hull Are you looking for part time flexible hours? Do you have accounts experience? If so, call Edwards & Pearce as one of our long-established clients are keen to add an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to their team due to an increase in business.
Duties include ledgers, reconciliations, credit control & payroll though this list will evolve over time.
Immediate start and friendly colleagues with a willingness to help each other.
- Part time flexible hours, temp to perm vacancy, office based
- Bookkeeping duties including management of purchase and sales ledger, credit control, reconciliations, banking, VAT and month end duties
- Processing end to end payroll (Experience essential)
- Overseeing all account related queries THE CANDIDATE
- Must have recent experience managing ledgers, reconciliations, credit control, banking, cashbook, month end and all related administration
- Confidence and knowledge to process all aspects of payroll
- Experience of CIS would be an advantage but not essential as training provided
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently using initiative and common sense
- Additional accountancy duties are available if required THE CONSULTANCY Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment Established in 1998 Employ approx 30 staff 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law