about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently working alongside an engineering business in the Rotherham area as they look to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper on a permanent part time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking self-motivated and trustworthy Bookkeeper as this will be a very varied position where they are looking at someone who can hit the ground running.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
-Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger - Preparation, inputting and
- Credit Control
- Overseeing and paying expenses
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Any adhoc duties within the credit control/ wider finance team
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Previously worked in a Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant Role
- Ideally previously used Sage 50
- Strong attention to detail/ very accurate in procedures
- Good time management skills
- A good level of competence in Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic to get involved with adhoc duties
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Recruitment group is a specialist division focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.