Our client is a service provider who are specialists in their field. Based in Market Drayton, they are seeking a part time Bookkeeper to work 16 hours per week.
Duties for the part time Bookkeeper role will include:
- Maintaining the accounts using QuickBooks software
- Preparation of annual accounts
- VAT returns
- Pension and payroll
- Credit control
- Provision of monthly accounts
- Raising invoices
- Paying suppliers maintenance of work in progress ledger.
- Maintenance of procedure documentation including Health and Safety and renewal of insurance policies
- Administrative support to the general running of the business and supporting fee earning staff in their work that will include internet-based research, proofreading etc.
For the Part time Bookkeeper role, it would be good to see candidates who:
- Are AAT qualified ideally, although QBE will be considered
- Have worked in a standalone capacity, or in a small team- ideally from an SME background.
- Have good software skills with Word and Excel essential
Hours: 16 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The role will also suit the following experience: Accounts Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant, Accounts Manager, Accounts Supervisor, Finance Assistant
This role is commutable from: Stone, Trentham, Loggerheads, Eccleshall, Whitchurch, Madeley, Stafford.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.