We are working exclusively with our client, a family run business, for a Part time Accountant in Haywards Heath.
· Monthly financial accounts, bank reconciliations, weekly cash forecasts, VAT returns, and all-round financial accounting knowledge.
· Monitoring and maintaining financial records relating to local broker commissions.
· Preparation of monthly payroll including RTI submissions, annual HMRC returns and online submission of employee/employer contributions to pension provider.
· Preparation of budgets for UK company
· Group Marketing accountant responsible for recording and control of cost against budget and provision of information to Directors.
· Office administration i
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience with VAT & payroll preparation.
· Proficient in recognised accounting software.
· Strong excel skills and proficient in other MS office suite programs.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively.
· Strong analysis skills, with a diligent approach.
· Self- motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
· AAT Level 4 or part qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA or qualified by experience.