The South Ormsby Estate are looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper to work in their accounts department.
Location: South Ormsby, Lincolnshire
Salary: As Appropriate
Hours of work: 8-16 hours per week
Part Time Bookkeeper - About Us:
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife. The custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy.
Building upon a historic past and using the latest technology their vision is to create the best place to invest, work, live, play and retire to. In short the aim is to create the best farming estate in the world.
We are passionate about conservation and we’re enhancing habitats for the estate’s wide range of species through carefully designed developments and an estate-wide biodiversity plan.
Renewable energy, water conservation and energy efficiency schemes will be implemented and our plans will see tens of thousands of trees and hedges planted across the estate.
Part Time Bookkeeper - The Role:
You will be working in our accounts department.
Working from home but visiting the office to collect certain aspects of the work.
You will manage the sales and purchase ledger, sub-contractor payments, VAT returns and month end duties.
You will be part of an expanding venture to make South Ormsby Estate the best farming estate in the world.
Part Time Bookkeeper - Duties and responsibilities:
- Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger
- Profit & Loss
- VAT returns
- Tax preparation
- Liaising with various departments
- Monitoring company accounts
- Conducting quarterly reviews
- Expense reports
- Budgets & forecasting
- Conducting internal audits for policy adherence
- Preparing year-end file for audit and dealing with queries
- Presenting budgets and reports to senior management
Part Time Bookkeeper - You:
- Track record of managing budgets and achieving targets
- Must have solid experience of working in an accounts department
- The ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Approachable and friendly
If you are interested in this exciting Part Time Bookkeeper opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ now.