Part Time Bookkeeper - immediate start
25 - 30 hours, Monday-Friday
25k-30k pro rata
*MUST be available to start immediately*
*MUST drive due to location*
My client, a well-established construction business based on the outskirts of Harlow is currently seeking a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their small and friendly team on a permanent basis.
- Dealing with and preparing statements for invoices, income, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Checking that accounts are accurate
- Preparing wages and managing claims for expenses
- Submitting Monthly C.I.S Tax Returns and verification
- Monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations, journals, long term contracts analysis and general reporting
- Helping to prepare annual accounts
- Handling commercially sensitive and valuable information
- Processing Payments
- The candidate should have a degree in accounting or an AAT Accounting Qualifications
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ideally have good knowledge and used Sage Accounting Software previously.
- Invoice financing knowledge (we use Aldermore)
Candidate must show previous performance and skills in the following areas;
- Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Highly organised and the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
We are sorry but we are having intermittent technical issues with applications via our Office Angels website at the moment, so to guarantee that we have your application please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.