CMA Recruitment Group are partnering with a growing construction organisation based in Havant, Hampshire to recruit a part time bookkeeper to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a varied role that will grow over time and is an excellent opportunity for somebody with experience within an SME environment. This role will initially be on a 3 day per week basis.
What will the role involve?
- Ownership of the transactional process including management of Purchase and Sales Ledgers;
- Full accounts to trial balance;
- Prepare VAT submissions;
- Other ad hoc duties within the finance team.
- Sage 50 experience is desired and experience with a sage product is essential;
- Previous construction experience and ideally knowledge of project costing;
- Experience in an SME environment carrying out varied finance role.
Additional benefits and information:
- Competitive base salary;
- Onsite parking;
- Flexible working environment.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.