Our Wetherby based client is currently looking to recruit a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their team , this role will be 3 days/week 9am - 5pm.
The Bookkeeper is responsible for the day to day management of the company’s internal financial affairs and legal compliance for such activities.
The Bookkeeper is responsible for:
- Daily usage of financial processes, enhancing and improving where necessary
- Balancing of accounts on a day to day basis
- Liaising with the Directors, clients, suppliers, banking, and accountants
- Booking in of supplier invoices, checking and disputing where necessary
- Processing invoices and checking and disputing where necessary
- Preparing payments to suppliers
- Ensuring monies owed is received on time, expediting overdue accounts
- Submission of documents as required by law and government agencies
- Submitting financial reports to head office (Germany)
- Preparation of profit and loss accounts and basic monthly reporting
- Payroll, in collaboration with external accounts
- Auditing, in collaboration with external accountants
- Working in collaboration with external accounts in the preparation of VAT and other returns
- Responsible for screening new customers in accordance with export control procedures and company policy, and for informing others when a customer’s status changes.
- Credit checking for existing and potential new accounts
- Stock cost/level reviews
This role may require from time to time to be flexible to the needs of the business, dependent upon skills, qualification, and experience.
Experience in Bookkeeping, excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail and scrutinising. Forward thinking with a modern approach to Bookkeeping, using technology to assist in the efficient and accurate handling of accounts and communication with others.
Paying an hourly rate of £13.33/hour!
Interested? Send your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!