Part Time Bookkeeper
20 Hours Per Week
£25,300 pro rata
I am exclusively working in partnership with a company near Swindon to recruit a part time Bookkeeper. The role is working 20 hours per week. This is a permanent position working in a small friendly team.
The established company have a tenured finance team and their operations are focused on work/life balance. They provide a range of services bespoke to their valued client requirements.
Key duties include:
- Producing annual accounts & corporation tax returns
- Producing Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- VAT returns
- Produce management reports.
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and credit contol activities
- Bank reconciliations
- Previous experience of QuickBooks is essential.
- AAT level 3 or 4 Qualified and a minimum of three years accounting experience
If you are looking for a part time role and are looking to join a small motivated friendly team - please get in touch.
Please be aware that by applying through this job board your CV will be added to our database. Should you prefer, you can apply for this role direct via our website, www.nicolayork-recruitment.co.uk
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications I receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if I have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.