Blusource are working with a fantastic client who are looking to recruit into a permanent, part-time Bookkeeper in Nottingham city centre.
Ideally you will ACCA, ACA, CIMA, AAT Part or Qualified and will need to have at least three years' worth of strong all-round bookkeeping experience or experience within a management accountant role. Some of your responsibilities will look like:
- Oversee the company's data - management of the general ledger, payroll, reconciliations and entries.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Assisting with VAT returns, statutory requirements and annual accounts to companies house.
- Reporting, quarterly reviews
This is a varied role position and ideal for someone who is looking for hands on role! You will have strong I.T skills and experience on XERO.
The client is happy to consider working from hybrid working but a presence in the office will be needed.
If you are a problem solver, with strong data management skills and have strong communication skills where you have worked with various stakeholders then please do apply today!