My client, a well known multi site accountancy practice based in Norwich is currently looking for a bookkeeper to join their growing team! The company offer several benefits, such as remote working, and a competitive holiday package!
Role and Responsibilities:
- End to end Bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients,
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns.
- Experience dealing with clients over the phone and in person.
- Ability to meet HMRC deadlines.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Experience working within accountancy practice,
- Self-motivated, the ability to manage their own time.
- Experience working with Xero is preferred but not essential.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Part Time hours (22.5 to begin with, this could be increased if both parties were happy to do so in the future),
- Partial remote working (a few days per week- long term this will still be available),
- Opportunities to progress as the team grows.
The salary will be around £18k-£20k pro rata, however they could consider a slightly higher salary for the right candidate!
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!