Our global client based in Wetherby are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their team working 3 days per week within the hours of 9am - 5pm. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a thriving business who really reward hard work.
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
- The Bookkeeper is responsible for the day to day management of the company’s internal financial affairs and legal compliance for such activities
- Processing invoices and checking and disputing where necessary
- Preparing payments to suppliers
- Preparation of profit and loss accounts and basic monthly reporting
- Daily usage of financial processes, enhancing and improving where necessary
- Balancing of accounts on a day to day basis
- Responsible for screening new customers in accordance with export control procedures and company policy, and for informing others when a customer’s status changes
- Liaising with the Directors, clients, suppliers, banking, and accountants
- Booking in of supplier invoices, checking and disputing where necessary
- Submission of documents as required by law and government agencies
- Payroll, in collaboration with external accounts
- Auditing, in collaboration with external accountants
- Ensuring monies owed is received on time, expediting overdue accounts
- Working in collaboration with external accounts in the preparation of VAT and other returns
- Credit checking for existing and potential new accounts
- Stock cost/level reviews
- Submitting financial reports to head office (Germany)
If you have excellent communication abilities along with a keen eye for detail and a fresh, modern approach to Bookkeeping then this could be the ideal role for you! In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of £25,000 pro rata (£13.33 per hour).
Sounds good right? APPLY TODAY!