Our client is a well respected Charity, supporting people from all walks of life. They now have a new vacancy for an experienced Bookkeeper on a part-time basis to join the company, initially on a temporary basis, with a view to becoming permanent after a successful trial.
You will need to be a proficient user of Quickbooks Pro accounting software, as well as MS Office, ideally hold an AAT qualification (or equivalent) and be happy to work remotely, with occasional trips to the Banbury office for training.
General bookkeeping duties as follows;
- Processing invoices & data entry
- Reconciliation of bank account
- Journal entries
- Payment of expenses to staff and volunteers
- Preparing payments
- Managing the payroll (outsourced)
- Management of petty cash
- Qualification in accounting/bookkeeping (AAT or equivalent)
- Prior experience of bookkeeping for SME companies/charities
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software
- General MS Office skills
- Flexible team player, with ability to flex up/down working hours as this is intended to become a job-share with another person.
Our client is looking to hold interviews week commencing 14th June, so if you feel that you have the experience that we are looking for, and would like to work on a flexible, 3 day per week basis then please apply with a full CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.