Jenson Fisher have been engaged on an exclusive basis by a highly reputable Accountancy Firm based in Glasgow City Centre who are looking to recruit a Part-time or Full-time Bookkeeper on a permanent basis. This role will suit an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant who wants to progress their career in Practice and take ownership of their own portfolio of clients. Part-time hours can be offered to suit the candidate's requirements.
Please ensure you read the below overview and requirements for this employment opportunity completely.
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparing monthly quarterly management accounts
- Drafting personal and corporate tax computations
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT returns
- Ad hoc bookkeeping duties as required
- 2+ years' experience in an accountancy practice is essential
- Proficient in Xero and Sage
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
The salary is 25-28K pro rata. To be considered you must have the experience to perform the above tasks. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Dhesi at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.