FRS are recruiting a rarely available vacancy - a Part Time Bookkeeper to join a rapidly growing business based in Coventry. The company are going through a period of growth and have sites overseas, with international expansion due to be a key focus area moving forward. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for processing transactional finance and assisting the MD with any ad hoc reporting requested.
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity?
A salary of £20,000 to £25,000 pro-rata is on offer, with the working hours (20hpw) split over 4-5 days, with interviews being conducted ASAP.
Duties will include
- Processing company accounts up to trial balance
- Multi-currency accounting (GDP, EU, AUD, USD)
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with the processing of a monthly payroll
- Reconciling statements
- Processing sales invoices and assisting with processing sales orders
Suitable candidates will have / be
- Experienced in the use of Sage Line 50 and MS Excel
- Hold a form of accounting qualification - AAT / ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Extremely organised and have the ability to multitask on your own initiative
- Work well in a small team environment
- A strong communicator