Our client is looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join their team at their office in Rossendale. The role is busy and varied, working for an owner managed niche business.
Flexible working hours between 25 - 30 per week.
Key Responsibilities of the Part-Time Bookkeeping / Accounts role
- Processing accounts payable and receivable and manage supplier invoices using Sage
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing journals, accruals and pre-payments
- Monitor debtors and chase for overdue payments
- Maintain VAT & Tax updates
- Supporting the smooth running of office by providing administrative support to management as requested (Ordering office supplies, answering the telephone and other administrative services)
Successful Candidate for the Bookkeeping position:
- You must have previous experience in a Bookkeeping / Finance role to be considered
- The role requires a high level of attention to detail / a flexible approach
- Experience of managing supplier invoices and payments
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills and user of Sage
- Solid interpersonal and communication Skills
- Hardworking person who enjoys a stand-alone accounts role within a small office / team
Should the above opportunity be of interest to you, please apply today for immediate consideration.