A property development and investment business based in central London but operating worldwide are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to work alongside the team to enable the development of the portfolio. We are a proactive and hard-working team who have built an environment that is busy, fast-moving and full of energy.
The business is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy are important attributes for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. A general overview of the role includes:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
Most work is able to be completed working remotely - however, there may be occasions where working from the office is necessary. Therefore, it is essential you can get to and from the office in central London. This is a part-time, permanent position, working one day per week.
- Bookkeeping: 10 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, etc: 5 years (Required)
- XERO: 2 years (Preferred)