Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with an ever-growing fast-paced business based in Enderby who are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Bookkeeper (16-20hrs per week)
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity Find out by reading through the role overview below.
You will need to have previous experience of working within an all round ledger position and be comfortable taking ownership of your accounts.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Posting, allocating and banking of BACS/Cheques and credit card receipts across the various business units using various IT systems
- Running credit checks
- Taking/refunding credit card payments
- Working on allocated business units invoicing and ledgers as directed
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Payroll administration
- Supporting other team members with ad hoc administration tasks
- Dealing with incoming post
- Strong communication skills
- Strong resilience
- Able to work on their own initiative and within a high pressured environment.
- the confidence to own process change and improvement
- Good excel skills (V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables)
- AAT Level 3/4 as a minimum or QBE
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.