My client is a boutique practice based in Garforth. They work from modern and bright offices in a great location.
The team are passionate proactive accountants who deliver a great service to their clients.
Due to continued growth and exciting plans they are looking to add a part-time Practice Accountant to their sociable team.
What are they looking for?
Someone who is comfortable speaking to clients and can explain their numbers to them, whether they are sole traders or company directors. The ideal candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running, with a ready-made portfolio waiting for them, whilst working as part of the team.
This is a varied role which requires both practical application and forward thinking.
What do they expect?
That you will:
- Profitably deliver work across a portfolio of clients
- Work with the team to ensure the highest possible standards of client service always
- Take an active role in the growth of the office through identification of opportunities and involvement in the business development process.
- Attend events and seminars to promote the business
- Prepare accounts, VAT returns and Personal and Corporation tax returns?
- Advise on tax planning?
- Help provide training to junior members of the team?
- ACA or ACCA qualified? (if not, part qualified and nearing the end of your exams or a QBE would be considered)
- Commercially aware
- An analytical thinker and problem solver
Do you have:
- 2 years practice experience
- Well-developed people skills to relate to clients and colleagues
- Very good organisational and time management skills
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and payroll software experience
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of Data Protection
What are they offering?
- Up to £34K, pro rata, depending on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular social events
- 28 Days holiday (including statutory), pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking practice.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.