Bicester business owner of three small limited businesses, requires a Bookkeeper to complete all accounting processes up to the final accounts being passed to the Accountant on a monthly basis.
Find out more about the daily tasks, overall responsibilities, and required experience for this opportunity by scrolling down now.
You will be using Xero to complete three sets of accounts and duties will include:
* Using Internal CRM to generate monthly invoices
* Bank reconciliation of direct debits
* Credit control and management of non dd payment collections
* General administration and query resolution of sales/purchase ledgers
* VAT Return creation and submission
* Monthly Accruals
* All other associated bookkeeping/finance duties as required to maintain an effective and efficient account's function.
Weekly hours of work are flexible but some hours will be required to performed during normal office hours to communicate with customers/suppliers etc. Expected hours per week are 20-25
Whilst this is ideally office based, some work from home can be accommodated as part of this role.
It is essential that you have experience of using Xero, have worked with multiple accounts simultaneously and demonstrate an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed 'follow' our Facebook page at Equation Recruitment. Alternatively, visit www.equationrecruitment.com
Equation Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you for suitable vacancies.