Great 20 hours per week Part Time Bookkeeper role with a growing and stable Trade and service firm with a great reputation and Strong management team in place who are supportive of giving the right individual a flexible 20 Hours per week role.
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
This Trade and services firm are part of a larger group and have established a national brand for themselves in the motoring industry, offering great services. The experienced Management team and owners are keen to have an experienced Part Time Bookkeeper who can take the financial reins and ensure great accuracy in the work they produce and submit
Part Time Bookkeeper duties and responsibilities;
- Financial reporting and analysis to aid decision making with the MD
- Cash flow analysis with recommendations
- Double entry bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliations of bank and supplier statements
- Management Accounts
The successful Part Time Bookkeeper must have at least 5 years Bookkeeping/ Accounting experience along with the following experience and characteristics;
- Prior experience in a commercially driven accounting role producing accounts and financial analysis/reporting
- You will need a high level of attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel.
- Be a team player happy mucking in and supporting the wider business
- A good communicator
- Looking for a 20 hour per week finance role or thereabouts
- Able to be in the Watford office for 20 hours per week
Competitive package and opportunity to be apart of a strong growing family owner trade and services company offering a great flexible place to work 20 hours per week with strong stability and longevity in this Watford based firm