Electric Gamebox is on a mission to reinvent how we play video games. We’ve created an immersive team challenge, which takes place in interactive Gameboxes, where players work together to win. The Gameboxes feature a range of techniques including projection mapping, touch screens, motion tracking and surround sound to deliver a fun and immersive experience with no need for headsets.
We launched at the end of 2019 in London, and now have three venues in the UK. We opened the first Electric Gamebox in the US in Dallas, TX at the end of 2020 and have huge growth ambitions in the US. Customer satisfaction is high across a broad range of customer demographics. Unit-level economics are already strong, with repeat rates high. Our Series A financing was co-led by Index Ventures and Project A Ventures in December 2019.
We are on the lookout for people who want more than a job - they want to help build a company that disrupts an entire industry. With Electric Gamebox you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries, to find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart colleagues, and to enjoy the journey of building a business. Sound like something you can get on board with? Awesome.
- Posting purchase invoices to Xero
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Helping to prepare VAT and US sales tax returns
- Preparing bi-weekly and monthly payroll
- Managing and monitoring accounts payable/receivable
- Maintaining accounts posting and verifying the accuracy of transactions
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Liaising with US-based accountants
- Helping with the treasury and cash management
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work well under pressure
- Reliable and consistently meets deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a proactive personality and ‘can do’ approach
- AAT qualified (or qualified by experience) with 2+ years of experience (tech/retail/e-commerce is an advantage)
- Knowledge and understanding of UK FRS (US GAAP and compliance preferable)
- Skilled in MS Excel, G Suite and Xero
- Salary £26k-£32k
- New and exciting concept, with an ambitious growth plan in the UK, US and beyond.
- Highly experienced Founders, Executive Team and Investors.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A commitment to innovation, excellence and continuous improvement.
- Energetic and diverse team that enjoy the journey.