Due to growth, our close-knit family-feel client based near Charfield, Wotton-Under-Edge are seeking a Part Time Accounts Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
The client, who strive to provide the highest level of customer service is looking for an experienced accounts candidate, who can take control of the book-keeping duties as well as assisting the Office Manager with administration.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Preparing monthly payment runs and weekly cash flow
- Coordinate bank deposits
- Report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor expenses
- Pay vendor invoices
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly credit control
- Allocating payments
- Issuing customer invoices
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries
- Covering the Office Manager in her absence
- Previous experience of working in a Bookkeeping position
- Payroll experience would be beneficial
- Ability to work with minimal and sometimes no supervision
- Customer focussed
- IT literate, ability to pick up new systems quickly
Hours; 25 hours per week (The client is very flexible on when these hours can be worked)
Salary; Up to £14.00 per hour depending on experience