If you would like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
Our client based in Guildford are currently looking for an experienced bookkeep with a finance background to join their thriving finance team. The successful candidate in this role will have experience in bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT returns. The role is working 2 full days a week and is currently temporary but could turn permanent.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completing tax forms
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
- Appropriately coding payables to prepare them for the accountant's input later
- Processing employee expenses appropriately to various departments within the company
- Invoicing deliveries and paying vendors for their goods and services
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
- Researching and complying with federal, state, and local requirements as they pertain to the company's operations and financial activities
- Database entry - Recording cash receipts, invoices and handling bank deposits
Thank you for taking the time to apply to OPR Resourcing Specialists. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 7 days. We apologise but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback on individual CV's.