Our client, a global, independently owned Public Relations Agency are seeking a part-time Bookkeeper to join their Basingstoke head office.
Do not wait to apply after reading this description a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
This role will report to their head of finance as work alongside their UK accountancy firm.
Our client expects this role to be 3 days per week with at least two of the days worked based in their Basingstoke office.
The new Bookkeeper will bring:
- Strong knowledge of Xero and Excel
- The ability to work with different currencies
- Good attention to detail and time management
- Good numeracy and written communication skills
- Bookkeeping qualifications & certifications
- A team player ethos and be able to engage professionally with a variety of people at different levels, contributing to the culture of the business
- Organised and clear filing of all financial documents
- Day to day book-keeping and reconciling of Xero
- Recording of all client monthly fees using Excel
- Tracking budgets and forecasts against client contracts
- Prompt monthly invoicing, VAT returns
- Creation of monthly management reports
- Managing supplier and partner invoices and payments
- Tracking supplier and partner invoices and expenses
- Journaling, posting staff payroll into Xero
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and internal staff as needed
About our client:
- Headquartered in Basingstoke, UK, and also have offices in Austin, Netherlands, France, Germany, Australia, and Singapore
- Package includes excellent benefits such as increasing holiday, flexible working, flexible bank holiday scheme, free gym membership, free 24/7 health care/support, early finish on Fridays, frequent team socials, bi-annual whole team offsites
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified, experienced and organised Bookkeeper who wants a part-time, busy role as part of a fantastic, growing business.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.