Accountable Recruitment are working with a well established Chartered Accountancy Practice in the Liverpool area. Our client is a small firm that has a varied and loyal client base that they have cultivated for 10+ years. They are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a Part Time basis.
The hours available are very flexible and can be adapted to suit the successful candidate, with 3 days/approximately 24 hours will be the maximum available. This is an excellent opportunity for a Practice Bookkeeper to work to their own schedule and fit their life around their new role.
- Bookkeeping and preparing bank reconciliations and controls for a variety of clients.
- Processing of purchase invoices, supplier payments and remittances and liaising with suppliers.
- Maintaining customers accounting records and reconciliations. Dealing with queries from suppliers and customers.
- Assisting with monthly and weekly payrolls for clients.
- Preparing and posting journals including accruals, prepayments, depreciation and month end controls
- Preparing monthly management reports.
- Assisting business development team with data analysis.
- Time sheets audit and reports
- Prior experience within a Chartered Accountancy Practice is essential.
- Used to working within a team and with good team working skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office products and some Chartered Accountancy software
- Ability to work to deadlines - weekly and monthly
- Good communicator and friendly team player
If you currently/most recently worked in a varied role within a Chartered Accountancy Practice and you are looking for Part Time hours to suit your lifestyle or just looking for another Part Time role with a very competitive salary, the apply now!
Please contact Jennifer Gibney for information about this role and others within Practice.