Experienced Part-time Book-keeper required for a small, but perfectly formed Chartered Accountancy firm based in Alton.
Any additional information you require for this job can be found in the below text Make sure to read thoroughly, then apply.
Reference no HT13624
Part- time Book-keeper - About the Role
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong focus on delivering the best possible service for clients.
- Recording clients’ financial transactions
- Completing and filing VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Management accounts
- Basic payroll processing
- Maintain client relationships
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful Part- time Book-keeper will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working as a bookkeeper in an accountancy firm or outsourcing environment
- Have achieved AAT level 4
- Excellent time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Confident in the use of cloud-based software such as Xero and Quickbooks
Part- time Book-keeper Benefits
Benefits free parking and excellent benefits
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)