FRS are assisting a SME based close to Aston, just outside Birmingham City Centre, with the recruitment of a Part-Time Bookkeeper (3 dpw).
Like the look of this opportunity Make sure to apply fast, as a high volume of applications is expected Scroll down to read the complete job description.
You will be working within a small accounts team and responsible for all aspects of transactional finance, whilst assisting with month end preparation. This is a fast paced role and will require excellent communication skills, alongside the ability to effectively manage your own workload. The business use Sage 50, so experience of this will be advantageous and you will be working in a team of three, and report into the Managing Director.
Duties will include
- Bookkeeping duties alongside their Accounts Manager
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- VAT returns, preparation and submission
- Allocating payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting with cashbook and journal entries
- Assisting with month end
- Ad hoc duties as required
Suitable candidates will have / be
- Knowledge of Sage is essential
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to solve issues quickly and efficiently
(The business are located / have parking available just outside of the congestion charge)