Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit a Part-time Bookkeeper to join a fast-growing Renewable Energy Consultancy whose mission is to accelerate the transition to a decarbonised energy system. Based in the heart of Bristol with offices across Europe, this is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking company where you're fully encouraged and empowered to take accountability for your work and career development. You will have previous Bookkeeping experience, the ability to work autonomously in a supportive environment and comfortable working in flat structure. This role will be 15-20 hour working week. For the right person the client is offering a very competitive:
Scroll down to find the complete details of the job offer, including experience required and associated duties and tasks.
£25,000 - £28,000 (FTE) Part-Time 15-20 hours + Flexible Working + Professional Development + Excellent Culture + Brilliant Benefits Package (Discretionary Profit Share, Route to Shared Ownership, Top Notch Coaching & Mentoring to name but a few).
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Recording and reconciling financial transactions for UK and Spanish businesses
- Accounts payable - Managing the timely payment, filing, and posting of purchase invoices
- Accounts receivable - Tracking and posting of sales invoices, credit notes and payments received, tracking overdue payments
- Generation and tracking of inter-company invoicing
- Payroll control - cross-check of monthly payroll figures and liaison with external payroll provider
- Processing monthly employee expenses
- Assisting with quarterly/annual management accounts adjustments
- Bank account administration
- Tax claims and reconciliations
- Tracking fixed assets
- AAT Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Proven bookkeeping experience at a similar level
- Knowledge of payroll
- Working knowledge of Xero is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage concurrent & different tasks and prioritise own workload
- Team player and interest in supporting the development of others
- Comfortable working at pace and to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational, internal networking & personal skills
- Additional language skills, familiarity with Spanish accounting tools or an interest in the renewable energy sector is a bonus!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.