We are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper to assist this lovely business with clearing down a backlog of work. The role will initially be 3/6 months but there is potential to go permanent! Supporting one other person within their Accounts Team the ideal candidate would be someone who has an eye for detail and is able to work methodically in order to get the job done.
Like the look of this opportunity Make sure to apply fast, as a high volume of applications is expected Scroll down to read the complete job description.
Are you an experienced in Xero?
Do you have a strong Bookkeeping background?
Looking for part time hours?
This could be the role for you!
- Assist with the preparation of accounts and financial statements
- Provide monthly, and quarterly management accounts support
- Assist with the calculation and completion of VAT returns in readiness for checking and submission
- Support your team and other colleagues with query resolution as required
- Minimum 12 months experience with Xero
- A general understanding of accounting principles
- Good numerical proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- An investigative mind set
Working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8am to 3.30pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.