Our client is a unique automotive business who have found success in a niche market. Their bespoke service is second to none and they have built a large client base within a genuinely interesting and dynamic business sector. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for an Accountant to come and join their team on a part time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate would be an experienced accountancy professional who will enjoy a varied role. The company is based in a rural location so applicants must be able to travel to and from work independently. The role is diverse and would provide a great deal of job satisfaction to a candidate with the right attitude. Please note that there would be occasional weekend work required (approximately 8 weekends per annum) to support their annual events schedule.
Are you the right candidate for this opportunity Make sure to read the full description below.
Please note: there is a bonus £150 per day (weekend days only)
- Preparation of management accounts (accruals, prepayments, depreciation, reconcile control accounts, journals etc)
- Printing purchase invoices and posting to the accounts system
- Preparing payment runs
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Preparing of Payroll and VAT returns
- Other ad hoc duties
Skills and Experience:
- Good bookkeeping skills, and capable of preparing management accounts
- Payroll (preferable but not essential)
- Great attention to detail
- Strong team player with the ability to use initiative and provide ad hoc support for other team members where required
- Proactive in approach
- Friendly, approachable and enjoys working with people
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Rhiannon Khabiri on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.