20 days ago
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
Approx. 7 - 10 hours per week
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Benefits include free parking, 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, onsite café
Our very friendly client based within a business centre environment in South Bristol have an opportunity for a Part time Book Keeper to join the team and work between 7 - 10 hours per week. The hours will be agreed with the client, and there is flexibility. There is also flexibility on the days worked, although this will be an office based role especially initially. There may be potential to work remotely in the future.
Please note that this will be a role where you will be employed by the client.
Duties will include:
- Processing monthly payroll on Sage Payroll for approx. 10 employees
- Processing month end journals, including, accruals, prepayments, salaries, fixed assets on Sage 50 accounts
- Month end reconciliations of Aged Creditors and Debtors
- Oversee credit control, purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledger
- Produce monthly P&L reports and narrative of variances
- Produce budgets/update forecasts
- Assist auditors with Financial Statements, Service Charge Report
We are looking for an experienced Book keeper, who is AAT qualified, and happy to be flexible. You will need to be happy to work in a small team of 8 and also ideally be familiar with all of the required tasks and using Sage.
Please click on apply.