All candidates should make sure to read the following job description and information carefully before applying.
Accountancy Recruit are recruiting for a practice based near Solihull on a permanent basis. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join them on a part time basis (3 days per week initially) but hours/days could increase if the succesful applicant wishes them to.
If you are experienced in bookkeeping and are looking for a role which is focused around this but general accounts duties also, please read below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping for a number of clients
- Maintaining spreadsheets for the department
- Managing petty cash
- Working with sales / purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Preparation of accounts
- Managing the department's post
- Writing and handling cheques
- Processing sales orders
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Following and using Accounts systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
If you are interested, please apply now!
Keywords: Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Finance Officer, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Accounts Assistant, Finance Manager
Local areas: Solihull, Knowle, Shirley, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bidford, Alcester, Birmingham, Coventry