Part- Time Bookkeeper - Competitive Salary - Coventry
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
Do you possess an accounting qualification or QBA experience in a similar role? Do you have previous experience using SAGE? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a small, family run Engineer supplies business, based in Coventry, looking to appoint a part time bookkeeper for 6 hours a week (1 day).
The key responsibilities of a Part time Bookkeeper include, but are not limited to:
- General Book- Keeping.
- Managing pensions (NEST).
- Month end processes.
- Preparation and Payments to HMRC (VAT, CORPORATION TAX etc.) liaising with them as necessary.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger (chasing Debt payments and paying suppliers when payments due) including foreign currencies.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with company Accountants.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Available last day of each month to close sales.
Brocol has been established for over 40 years as industrial fastener and engineers merchants specialists. In that time we have encountered virtually every conceivable engineering requirement and have the staff with the knowledge and ability to help and advise you to find the solutions you require.
We are very competitive in a wide range of fastenings and tooling, offering a friendly and fast reliable service. We have a considerable customer base covering all types of businesses. These include general engineering, machine tool builders, aerospace industry, food industry and the motor trade. Our highest priority is quality in all aspects of the work we do.
The key skills and qualities of a Part Time Bookkeeper are:
- Accounting qualification or QBA experience in a similar role.
- knowledge of SAGE.
- Payroll experience.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Positive can- do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.