My client is a well-established Construction company who are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to all their customers and clients.
They are currently looking for a bookkeeper who can take ownership for all aspects of the accounting function.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing purchase ledger including matching, batching and coding invoices
- Completing regular payment runs
- Creating Purchase Orders for materials
- Managing the sales ledger including raising invoices and allocating payments
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Providing cashflow reports to Directors on a weekly basis
- VAT returns
- Bank account reconciliations
- Cost reporting
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any queries
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like a role where they can take full responsibility and ownership for the accounts.