This is a stand alone part time bookkeeper role for around 30 hours with a logistics company is Bradford. The company has 20 employees and a turnover of £4m, the role reports to the Managing Director and will provide information to the external accountants who produce detailed management accounts.
Below covers everything you need to know about what this opportunity entails, as well as what is expected from applicants.
Using Sage Line 50 the role includes;
- Full management of the Sales Ledger both sterling and euros.
- Full management of the Purchase Ledger.
- Credit control
- Reconciliation of bank accounts both sterling and euro accounts.
- Posting and reconciling petty cash.
- Posting and reconciling credit card.
- Preparation and submission of Vat Returns.
- Preparation of payroll, including pension submissions.
- Working with the external Accountants on a monthly basis to enable reports and management accounts to be completed.
- General financial administration.
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.