23 days ago
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity
It is essential applicants have previously had responsibility for processing ledgers, reconciliations, banking and month end though this list of duties is not exhaustive.
You will be a fundamental member of a small, established team so need to show a willingness to assist others.
- Permanent position / part time hours, office based
- Bookkeeping duties including sole responsibility for purchase and sales ledger, credit control, reconciliations, banking, VAT and month end duties
- Management of related administration and account queries
- Analyse current systems and suggest / implement improvements THE CANDIDATE
- Must have recent experience managing ledgers, reconciliations, credit control, banking, cashbook, month end and all related administration
- Confidence to manage own workload efficiently using initiative and experience
- Be willing to accept additional duties and also assist others in the team
- Strong communicator, tenacity, confidence, highly organised and pro active THE CONSULTANCY
*Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
*Established in 1998
*Employ approx 30 staff
*2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
*Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
*Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
*From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
*It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law