Trade Recruit have an exciting opportunity for an established Engineer to work with one of our clients.
Ready to make your application Please do read through the description at least once before clicking on Apply.
Our client is based in around the Oxford area, they are a fast paced and rapidly growing Plumbing and Heating company focusing on the customers side, giving great value for money without compromising on the quality. They are looking to appoint an experienced and dedicated Bookkeeper to their Management Team.
This new role comes during a rapid growth period. This is a part time role to cover the needs of the business and will be three days a week with a potential to become a full time role in the next couple of months.
The candidate will take the sole responsibility for processing invoicing, accounts, reconciliations, providing accurate and up to date financial information where required. You will work closely with the Owners and Directors to deliver of key financial information & reports.
- Responsibility for all of the bookkeeping and accounts processing services
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and submissions
- Bank reconciliations, Purchase ledger and Sales Ledger, Stock Takes
- Ownership of Xero accounting software and processes
- Preparation of HR paperwork for General Manager
- Experience in a similar Bookkeeping / Accounts role
- Payroll experience would be preferred
- Ability to work solely with minimum supervision
- A people person to work within a small company
- Have a positive can do attitude
If you meet the above criteria and would like to know more about this role or others that we have available please contact our recruitment team now!