Exciting opportunity to join a thriving business in a diverse accounting role with career development opportunities and study support on a part time or flexible working basis.
My client is based in centrally located offices close to excellent shopping they also offer free parking.
Working as part of the management accounts team you will be involved in:
Main role and responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparing and updating cash flow budgets and forecasts
- Setting up and structuring of accounting systems
- Providing book-keeping/VAT advice and assistance to clients and work colleagues
- Liaising with clients for information required
It is anticipated that the successful individual will be:
- Part qualified or qualified AAT qualified by experience.
- Able to demonstrate experience in preparing management accounts
- Competent in using accounting systems such as Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Able to prepare and interpret cash flow forecasts
- An excellent communicator and time manager.
Paul Card Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering Accountancy, Finance and Credit Management appointments. From entry to Director and Executive level, we provide permanent, contract, interim and temporary staffing solutions.
In addition, our Public Practice & Specialist Markets division supports Accountancy Firms and Financial Services organisations based in the North East and Southern Homes Counties.
We typically recruit Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Insolvency roles Also, Analysts, Accountants, Financial Controllers and Directors.