Part Time Bookkeeper (purely remote working available)
Circa 10-15 hours per week
A much sort after part time role that offers full flexibility including being able to work on a solely remote basis if desired.
My client is an innovative tech business at the forefront of their sector. An ambitious SME that is experiencing good year-on-year growth and investment. Definitely an exciting business to be involved with and one which has a significant positive impact on the wellbeing of people’s lives.
The role will involve reporting to a Head of Finance as part of a 2 person finance team. They would like circa 0.3 working week, circa 12/13 hours but there may be some flexibility. There is a preference for candidates who can offer some hours each day, or a minimum of 4 per week.
Overview of duties:
- Setting up sales invoices in Xero from contract terms and issuing after approval
- Credit Control
- Adding approved Purchase Bills to Xero
- Reconciling all bank accounts and employee credit cards
- Requesting missing invoices/receipts from team members
- Assisting with other areas of Procurement processes
- Compiling banking run lists for approval
- Adding payments to online banking for approval
- Posting month end manual journals such as payroll journals, accruals, prepayments, work in progress and accrued income
- Performing month end reconciliations
- Preparing pack for year end accounts work performed by the Accountants
- Monthly payroll processing on payroll software
- Quarterly VAT returns
You will be an experienced accounts professional who has covered the duties above. If you’ve used Xero before then that’s an added bonus!
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.